- To be a “safe place” for gay believers, to restore faith, hope, and inspire dreams for life
- Create a sense of community, belonging, to let you know: You are not alone
- Where Faith, Culture, and Gay life intersect — “There’s more to being Christian than just church. There’s more to being gay than just sex.” Faith and being LGBT are completely compatible, and should be fully integrated, not in conflict with each other.
- Celebrate, promote & support the work of gay people making a difference in the world
- To be bold and authentic in addressing Real Life issues, and not shy away from topics ignored or glossed over by other faith-related publications. (“This is not your father’s Christian magazine!”)
- To reflect a whole, integrated, approach to life: living in the world, engaged with the world, impacting the world
- And to encourage living centered on core values, infused with faith, purpose, significance, and intent on making a difference
IMPACT Magazine is completely donor-driven. We rely on your contributions to stay online and bring you the best in Gay Christian-oriented material. Please consider becoming a monthly supporter. Donor levels include:
- Supporter – for just $10 a month
- Sponsor – for $20 a month
- Patron – for $50 a month
- Gold Patron – for $100 a month
- Or make a one-time donation of any amount.
Make your donation below. Thank you for being a part of the IMPACT community!
Write for Us
And we need writers — new wordsmiths as well as regular contributors. If you’ve got something on your mind, if you want to share it with the world, share it here. See our guidelines to submit your masterpieces.Write for Us
IMPACT Magazine • 2245 NW 39th St. • OKC, OK 73112 • USA
Managing Editor • Stephen Schmidt • steve@IMPACTmagazine.us
Associate Editor • Chris Rayan • chris@IMPACTmagazine.asia
Arts & Entertainment Editor • Pablo Allen Haker • firstname.lastname@example.org