IMPACT Magazine is an online, multi-author, collaborative effort, for and by LGBTQ people of faith.
We’re a magazine for Bold, Authentic and Engaged living, where we talk about everything relating to being LGBTQ and Christian and living in the Real World.
- To be a “safe place” for LGBTQ believers, to restore faith, hope, and inspire dreams for life
- Create a sense of community and belonging, to let you know: You are not alone
- Where Faith, Culture, and LGBTQ life intersect — “There’s more to being Christian than just church. There’s more to being LGBTQ than just sex.” Faith and being LGBTQ are completely compatible, and should be fully integrated, not in conflict with each other.
- Celebrate, promote & support the work of LGBTQ people making a difference in the world
- To be bold and authentic in addressing Real Life issues, and not shy away from topics ignored or glossed over by other faith-related publications. (“This is not your father’s Christian magazine!”)
IMPACT Magazine is completely donor-driven. We rely on your contributions to stay online and bring you the best in LGBTQ Christian-oriented material. Please consider becoming a monthly supporter.
Write for Us
And we need writers — new wordsmiths as well as regular contributors. If you’ve got something on your mind, if you want to share it with the world, share it here. See our guidelines to submit your masterpieces.
Are you a graduate student preparing for a life of service to the LGBTQ community? If you’re pursuing advanced studies in theology, spirituality, ministry, or community service with a heart for elevating our community, we might be able to help you with tuition. Check out the IMPACT Fellowship.
IMPACT Magazine • 2245 NW 39th St. • OKC, OK 73112 • USA
Managing Editor • Stephen Schmidt • steve@IMPACTmagazine.us
Associate Editor • Chris Rayan • chris@IMPACTmagazine.asia
Arts & Entertainment Editor • Pablo Allen Haker • email@example.com
Submissions • submissions@IMPACTmagazine.us