Reparative Therapy is splashing across national news again. It is a highly controversial “brain-washing” program to help LGBT people become heterosexual by changing their outward behaviors and trying to adjust their thinking patterns. This system is discredited by all reputable medical and pyschiatric professional associations, yet some religious...
Home » Posts by NeillCoffman
Support IMPACT Magazine Now !
Support IMPACT with a one-time donation:
after 40 authentic living Christian life Christian love church Civil Rights coming out dating depression divorce dogs Dot & Dash Chronicles Evangelical ex-gay faith gay sex gender dysphoria Genesis GOP grace Grindr HIV homeless Jesus legalism LGBT families love Love & Sex Q&A marriage marriage equality online dating parenting Politics prayer purpose relationship relationships rethinking church same-sex marriage self-acceptance sex toxic church trans* transgender travel
- Walking Away and Finding My Way Back: A Letter to Evangelicalism
- Choosing Intentional Rest
- Dying Constructs and Self-Awareness
- Bachelor Food: Saturday Morning Coconut Pancakes
- Review: A.W. Strouse’s “BBC – The Black Boyfriend Compendium”
- Review: “Merlí”
- 8 for 80: Honoring LGBTQ Pioneer Poet Louie Crew Clay on his 80th Birthday
- World AIDS Day. Live Aware.
- Holidays in Skinny Jeans
- Donald Trump, Meet Queen Esther. A plan for moving forward.
- When I Became a Sexual Compulsive
- Bachelor Food: Pasta Puttanesca